Fiverr is rapidly becoming popular due to the number of users coming to the site to either request or sell their gigs. The site can easily be used by everyone whether a beginner or expert in the “online world”. All you need is a PayPal account and an email and you’re set. This is the go-to place to make a good living online selling $5 gigs, and the hub for entrepreneurs and business owners to promote their business for CHEAP! So it boils down to finding the best Fiverr gigs that you can get on the site… well, worry no more because we’ve found all the best sellers ($5,000 spent) and all the hard work (20+ spent hours on this article) so that you can get the best Fiverr gigs that money can buy!
There’s 2 parts to this article: Buyers & Sellers Obviously, each are different. If you’re a buyer and looking to use other’s Fiverr services to grow your own business, just keep reading. For sellers, click here…
Let’s face it, as a business owner, you have a lot of things to do on your plate day-to-day just to run your business, not including the marketing, graphics, website, promotions, specials, finances and a whole lot more need to be done by you too. No matter what business you own, it’s all the same, there’s not enough time in the day to get everything done, right?
Well, we’ve put together a pretty comprehensive list of gigs that deliver the quality you are looking for without having to do all the searching yourself. And with over 5 million gigs listed, that’s a lot to sort through. We’ve chosen the “Top 10 List”, but we also have a lot of sellers that offer other services that are truly vital to a business or something looking to get work done, so we created separate categories for each of these gig types.
These categories can range from Online Marketing, Physical Marketing, Video Marketing, Virtual Assistants, Graphic Editors, Video Editors, Article Writers, Website Development & Help and finally “Just For Fun” gigs. There’s a lot to cover, and to be honest, not all the categories will be what you’re looking for, most likely you’ll just fall in love with our Top 10 List (since it’s the most important).
OUR TOP 10 FIVERR GIGS
1) Keyword Research to Calculate Google Ranking Time for $5 https://www.fiverr.com/odstrategies/estimate-google-ranking-time-with-keyword-research This is a favorite of mine. This gig is surprisingly under-bought, even though it so high up on my list. $5 is a great start, but the real value in this gig lies in it’s extras. It’s worth the $50 or $100 investment to get not only good keyword research but FREAKING AMAZING KEYWORD RESEARCH.Â This keyword research is SPOT ON for ranking difficulty.Â Besides, you need to know what to tell these other marketers on Fiverr your keywords before they anything (SEO, article writing, Google rankings, back links, website optimization, etc.), you need your keywords before you do any of that. And if you already have done some of these things mentioned – UH OH! Sorry to say, but you may have been wasting your dollars AND time. If you don’t have the right keywords, you have to back track and do work all over again. I’m not sure how to explain in so few words how critical keywords are, but it’s like building your website’s foundation on sand. If you are moving around and changing keywords (you only need 50-100 good keywords to use) then you are never going to be shown Page 1 in Google as an authority in your niche/industry. ODStrategies makes life so much easier whenever I go into a new niche or start a new website. I invest $100 every time into keyword research, I get it back a few days later – see if the niche is actually WORTH me going into. I’ve stopped dead in my tracks on some sites because the keyword research showed it was a bad investment. So, that’s why this keyword research is #1 on the list – it’s the starting foundation to you marketing online.
2) White Hat SEO Your Website with 150 High Quality Backlinks for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/seo_consultant1/give-you-30-days-of-seo In today’s day and age, this is a hard thing to come by. The quality from SEO_Consultant1 has been extremely good. We’ve purchased a few $100 campaigns from this seller and gotten phenomenal results. One of this SEO team’s earlier campaigns took us from 29 subscribers to our email list, all the way up to 84. It was worth every penny, as those extra 55 subscribers were for a software that costs $50 / mo. and from those 55 subscriber’s we had 1 sign up. That meant $50 in our pocket every month for a $100 investment. Needless to say, this SEO team has delivered on every promise, and their Support is phenomenal (as good as crorkservice). They allowed us to utilize their own Support Center to ask a few SEO questions for FREE (They normally charge $5 per question on Fiverr) and the answers were actually sublime. A single question I posed, was turned into a 400 word article that is now forever entombed in their Support Center where they help 1,000 other companies each and every month.
3) Design OUTSTANDING Logo for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/ei8htz/design-2-outstanding-logo When you first start a business online, you’re going to need to brand yourself for your clients to recognize you over the years to come. Every design by a megalithic corporate giant has been simple, easy, smooth and extremely readable from any distance. That’s why we recommend ei8htz for logo design work, while there are other styles of designers on this list, ei8htz delivers a very smooth, professional and if requested “corporate” logo design that will appeal to 80% of business owners. If you are looking for something that is more Standardized or Artistic, we have some on our list below in the Graphic Editor section.
4) https://www.fiverr.com/thewritingqueen – Anything from this article writer has been gold. She Copyscape checks all of the work, delivers E-Zine quality articles, and usually goes 50-150 words over the limit she set in the gig. The delivery times are that of a writing team, which I assume is what The Writing Queen has behind her. The offer for 1,000 words of content for $5 is such a great deal, you just can’t pass up a writer like that, even if all the content isn’t exactly “the best in the world”, let’s face it – it’s 5 freaking dollars! I write here for a living, so I know what it’s like to churn out 1-2 thousand words for an article. Take this article for example, ending up somewhere in the 10,000 word range! Long story short, while she may not have a lot of reviews, we haven’t seen anyone offer this high of quality and for so many words.Â
5) Build 15 US Based EDU Backlinks, Excellent for Website and YouTube SEO for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/monsterfrog/build-15-us-based-edu-backlinks These EDU links are great for getting a blog post ranked highly in Google. You can submit your article to these high quality education sites, and Google sees these as “scholarly” websites, which means your WRITTEN CONTENT will go further than if it were on E-Zine or HubPages.
6) Design 2 AWESOME logo design in 48 hours for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/gigblast/design-highly-unique-conceptual-logo When it comes to creating a sleek, corporate-styled and easily readable, gigblast is our go-to designer for logos. With quite a number of orders, over 10,000 so far, gigblast is certainly on the books for being on of the Top Graphic Logo Designers on Fiverr. That’s why he’s number one on our list. While other graphic editors may do touch-ups, clipping, etc. – logo design is the first step to an online company branding themselves.
7) Be your ultimate Virtual Assistant for 3 hours for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/purplewings/be-your-ultimate-virtual-asisstant-for-3-hours Seriously, how can you beat 3 hours of work for $5? I honestly don’t know how many of these VAs will be here years from now or months from now – so go gobble them up while they are still available. Why do I say this? Because people often will take these VAs off Fiverr and have them work full-time. This saves the VAs 20% of their costs and you get a Virtual Assistant that you can rely on forever. In either case, we’ve ranked these Virtual Assistans in order of how well they performed their tasks that we assigned them. This doesn’t mean they won’t perform better/worse for you, because we had them do things like optimizing article posts, organizing data, sorting products. If you have these types of tasks, this list is for you, if it’s different – hire them for 2-5 hours and see how they perform.
8) Custom Call List and 500 Phone Numbers for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/gmehrguth/create-a-call-list-to-your-specifications Whenever you are looking to produce leads, you need a list of potential buyers to contact first. That’s the first step that gmehrguth offers you. With the creation of a custom 500+ phone number list of leads to call, you can be setup for the next 1-2 weeks of calling prospects. A must have for any business, at any stage of development.
9) 30 PR9 Safe SEO High PR Backlinks for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/blboss/do-pr9-high-pr-backlinks-safe-google-dofollow-quality Let me start off by saying that this is by far, one of the top gigs for SEO (that didn’t make the Top 10 List), and that’s saying something. Overall, when it comes to getting back links to your website that are high quality and safe, no matter the algorithm change, you need QUALITY over QUANTITY. This is right up there for it. Go with blboss OR a Top 10 Lister for your Tier 1 links to start, use the others on this list to pad your links as a Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3. Never go to Tier 4, as we’ve found that it has almost no effect on rankings.
10) Print and handout 100 flyers in Times Square NYC for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/starbucksads/print-and-handout-100-flyers-in-times-square-nyc My question is, can you even make 100 copies at your local Kinko’s for less than $5? I don’t think so – that immediately puts it high on the list. The secondary thing, is that your flyer/paper is being handed out in the busiest area in NYC, which means high traffic! While many people may just throw flyers away now-a-days, there is still a unique offer that will catch many people’s eyes and force them to take action (i.e. FREE GIVEAWAYS).
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
When it comes to SEO, you are going need some great providers who you can trust over the years. See SEO marketing NEVER stops, so these are relationships that you are going to build – no matter what business you are in. Building a website, optimization of your website, article writing – those are all PERMANENT things. Google rankings, back links on other sites (you don’t own), article submissions are NON-PERMANENT things. Why so? Because you don’t own the websites. Some of these sites may go offline (it happens a lot) and everything on their servers, your back links and everything is now gone. This is why ranking in Google and building links is an ongoing process, called The Google Dance. So get used to seeing these providers faces over and over again through the years (we personally know!).
1) 30 PR9 Safe SEO High PR Backlinks for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/blboss/do-pr9-high-pr-backlinks-safe-google-dofollow-quality Let me start off by saying that this is by far, one of the top gigs for SEO (that didn’t make the Top 10 List), and that’s saying something. Overall, when it comes to getting back links to your website that are high quality and safe, no matter the algorithm change, you need QUALITY over QUANTITY. This is right up there for it. Go with blboss OR a Top 10 Lister for your Tier 1 links to start, use the others on this list to pad your links as a Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3. Never go to Tier 4, as we’ve found that it has almost no effect on rankings.
2) Create PR9 Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird Safe Backlinks from 10 AUTHORITY Sites for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/ozzieuk/create-10-pandapenguin-and-hummingbird-safe-backlinks-from-pr9-authority-sites OzzieUK is a great seller who’s gotten quite a bit of feedback as an SEO agency on Fiverr, with over 10,000 reviews and counting, his service has certainly delivered highly to the crowd. We first did a purchase for this seller a few months back, well needless to say, the article that we were pushing traffic to just hit Page 1 | Position 10 the other day, all this for $25 invested. Now the keyword only brings in 20 searches a month, but hey, it shows the fact that these links accomplish what they set out to do, rank you!
3) White Hat SEO Your Website with 150 High Quality Backlinks for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/seo_consultant1/give-you-30-days-of-seo In today’s day and age, this is a hard thing to come by. The quality from SEO_Consultant1 has been extremely good. We’ve purchased a few $100 campaigns from this seller and gotten phenomenal results. One of this SEO team’s earlier campaigns took us from 29 subscribers to our email list, all the way up to 84. It was worth every penny, as those extra 55 subscribers were for a software that costs $50 / mo. and from those 55 subscriber’s we had 1 sign up. That meant $50 in our pocket every month for a $100 investment. Needless to say, this SEO team has delivered on every promise, and their Support is phenomenal (as good as crorkservice). They allowed us to utilize their own Support Center to ask a few SEO questions for FREE (They normally charge $5 per question on Fiverr) and the answers were actually sublime. A single question I posed, was turned into a 400 word article that is now forever entombed in their Support Center where they help 1,000 other companies each and every month.
4) SEO Backlinks Pyramid DOFollow EDU for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/dino_stark/build-an-eminent-backlink-pyramid-good-youtube-seo With 40,000 orders and counting dino_stark is a great provider to trust in. This is a provider who has been with Fiverr since the beginning and it shows, he has a 5 star ranking all across the board on his gigs and we’ve had some great deliveries from dino_stark before. Sometimes with sellers that are “too big” you can get fluff materials that look good, but the link quality is actually very poor and you realize it doesn’t help rankings after 7-10 days of watching your Rank Tracker with no results. This isn’t the case here, the links verify to great accounts and are always alive when you receive the order – they also index very quickly too, which is a plus.
5) Provide over 20,000 Live SEO Blog Comment Backlinks, Improve Your Link Building for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/alex_rumer/provide-over-20000-live-seo-blog-comment-backlinks-improve-your-link-building This is what is known as great Tier 2 quality links. While I personally wouldn’t recommend Alex’s links for any of your money sites, it is a great boost to your Tier 1 links that need some great SEO sent to them. In fact, we often are using this gig in conjunction with an Article Submission to 200 sites by SEO_Consultant1 (as Tier 1) and getting some really great results. With Fiverr Bot having over 200 articles now, all focusing on unique and individual keywords, we’ve gotten a lot of time to test the waters of what Fiverr gigs work and don’t and we can say without a doubt that Alex’s links are awesome Tier 2s!
6) Use Senuke Xcr to Create Backlinks, Articles, Bookmarks, Wikis, Web 2.0s, Social Networks and More Google Friendly Links for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/all_4_one_seo/use-senuke-xcr-to-create-backlinksarticlesbookmarkswikisweb-2-0social-networks-and-more-google-friendly-links This is quite a long title for a gig, but it’s a great one too. Why? Because for those who are on a budget, #6 on our list is the perfect go-to guy. While the links are DEFINITELY not White-Hat by any Google standards, it’s passable Grey-Hat by most other people’s standards, and that’s good enough. We haven’t ever been slapped before by these links, and we still have them in our repertoire, so fire away and let us know the results you get too.
7) http://fiverr.com/seo_consultant1 A great provider, with solid SEO results, while not the best on our list, it’s always great to have backups to diversify your back link portfolio. To be honest, it seem the further down on the list we go, the more we are getting into slightly Grey-Hat SEO. Some of you may want to stick to the Top 5 Sellers if you don’t like playing the Google game, but us, we like to stay thirsty my friends! We’re not afraid to take a hit every now and again because we always have some great guys to go to and work with us on Disavowing any bad links we don’t need. Again, nothing is permanent about back links, and if you have low quality, you don’t need to abandon ship, you can just moderate it out with more high quality links that are DA/PA (Domain Authority/Page Authority) 50+.
1) Help you with marketing and engaging your fans on Facebook for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/growwithlaura/help-you-with-marketing-and-engaging-your-fans-on-facebook Need help finding out what these Facebookers are hungry for today? There are a lot of target audiences, but are you delivering the right content to the correct one? There’s always a need for consulting and more help, finally you can get all the help you need for Facebook, and for just $5!
2) Get any video YouTube VlRAL,Social Media promotion and SEO for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/youngceaser/youtube-social-seo-pyramid-total-domination-of-your-youtube-video When it comes to massive SEO boosts for video or article marketing, I trust in youngceaser. The only things I can’t recommend him for are his Wiki, Web 2.0s & “high” PR links. These were absolute SHITE, and ended up being from Porn, Gambling and Pharmaceutical websites (yes, I had to disavow all of them). It put an extremely bad taste in my mouth, until I had him do some YouTube promotions for us – then he got put back on top, where he belongs, and JUST for video/online marketing.
3) Build 15 US Based EDU Backlinks, Excellent for Website and YouTube SEO for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/monsterfrog/build-15-us-based-edu-backlinks These EDU links are great for getting a blog post ranked highly in Google. You can submit your article to these high quality education sites, and Google sees these as “scholarly” websites, which means your WRITTEN CONTENT will go further than if it were on E-Zine or HubPages.
4) 30 Days SEO For You for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/khalolservices/do-indepth-50-pages-seo-analysis-on-your-website-for-any-keyword-and-send-your-step-by-step-guide-to-rank-higher When you’re looking to pad one of your websites and get it some consistent SEO, which is what Google looks more – CONSISTENCY, then you need look no further. Khaloservices is an SEO firm that delivers some great links for just $5. While not considered one of the top SEO providers, they have a great gig that offers a type of “insurance” for your link building efforts. 30 Days of SEO is hard to say no to for $5, and the fact that it’s drip fed is even better!
5) Give you 300 real website google plus one votes for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/fyuzmpk/add-700-real-website-google-plus-one Another factor that is arising when ranking high in Google, Yahoo and Bing search engines is the Social Signals. While others have fought furiously that it doesn’t weigh into the ranking algorithm, I like the fact that whether it DOES or DOES NOT – I can be safe for $5 and just get the social signals going to my page.
6) Write a website review and advertise for you on my PR4 blog for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/claudi2000/advertise-for-you-on-my-pr4-blog When it comes to having your website on other blogs, this can lead to you getting 100’s or even 1,000’s of subscribers simply because you really scratched an itch the readers had. I’ve seen it happen before, you just need to find the right blogs that have the right audience. Caludi2000 is simply an example and someone that we have used for posting an article on their blog. Not only is it a good back link, but also drives new traffic to you instantly. Always a good buy.
7) Create an 8 week content marketing media schedule for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/darrentunstall/create-a-13-week-content-marketing-media-schedule This is an absolute must for anyone looking to get more traffic to their website. Google always looks at how often you produce content, and you want to make that content when people are searching most for your terms. As a standard, we post on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. These days see a lot of readers (usually while at work) and we can pick up some great traffic and rankings because of the large amount of visitors and the longer read times (because they’re at work). Again, having a content schedule makes your whole life easier to manage, and for $5 spent every 2 months, you’ll only spend $30 to have a year of content planned out for you.
There are a lot of gigs in this area, but there are some awesome ones that really stand out. Gigs like, flyers being posted in select cities or colleges, physical handouts in NYC for 1 hour, and more. There are some great things that can be explored with face to face marketing.
1) Custom Call List and 500 Phone Numbers for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/gmehrguth/create-a-call-list-to-your-specifications Whenever you are looking to produce leads, you need a list of potential buyers to contact first. That’s the first step that gmehrguth offers you. With the creation of a custom 500+ phone number list of leads to call, you can be setup for the next 1-2 weeks of calling prospects. A must have for any business, at any stage of development.
2) Handout 100 flyers at high volume walmart for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/starbucksads/handout-100-flyers-at-high-volume-walmart Walmart has always been known as a store for low-income earners or people looking to save a lot money PERIOD. The thing is, if you have the right product or “FREE” offer to entice people in these types of areas, you are luck! You can make a gold-mine with this type of marketing, and for $5… who can beat it?
3) Print and handout 100 copies of your flyer in Chicago for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/starbucksads/print-and-handout-100-copies-of-your-flyer-in-chicago There are a lot of people on this list who post to different universities, cities or stores in their local area; however, whenever it comes to a general business promoting to a wide audience, Chicago is the city you want. With a populace of almost 3 million people, and the income levels ranging from low-income to millionaires, it’s easy to see you have a mixing pot of everyone in the city.
4) Post your flyers at The Ohio State University for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/aaronm2012/post-25-flyers-at-the-ohio-state-university-columbus-oh If you are targeting specific audiences within a university, this is the gig for you.
5) Post 200 flyers at the UCLA for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/happygirl1978/post-200-flyers-at-the-ucla If you are targeting specific audiences within a university, this is the gig for you.
6) Post flyers promoting your business for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/philapcgreeting/post-a-flyer-for-your-business These flyers are posted in random parts of the Philadelphia area. If you are targeting specific audiences within a metropolis area, this is the gig for you.
7) Post 50 flyers in the city of chicago for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/heltho/post-50-flyers-in-the-city-of-chicago If you are targeting specific audiences within a metropolis area, this is the gig for you.
Video editing and video marketing differ in slight ways. The major being that you need development for the video first, and marketing is what’s used to help make it viral (it doesn’t automatically make it viral – you need good content for that). These video marketers know what they are doing, and they can help you achieve your goals online for your videos.
1) Deliver in 24 hours a 300 word script SPOKESPERSON hd video for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/joeyperezwest/be-your-english-or-spanish-video-spokesperson As a business online, oftentimes people feel a lack of representation online. This can be mended by getting a spokesperson who can create multiple videos, will be around for years to come, and can deliver well-spoken videos about your company, you or your product(s).
2) Create an eye catching whiteboard animation digital hand drawn video scribe for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/bnn_marketing/create-an-eye-catching-whiteboard-animation-digital-hand-drawn-video-scribe There is a large need for video production and materials to post on your YouTube and Vimeo accounts. Videos have been a fast-growing medium to share what your business is about and how you can help the end-user, all within a couple short minutes of animation that keeps the current-day user’s attention long enough to deliver a message. Getting a white board created usually runs you around $100-$300 on PeoplePerHour or similar micro-job sites; however, on Fiverr you can get that same quality for just $5. It’s almost insane, as I know the amount of work that goes into these videos and their rendering (1+ hour of work).
3) Record a Voice Over Young American for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/paulskye/record-a-professional-voice-over Voiceover actors are highly paid on Fiverr, and for good reason – they deliver top notch audio content. This content can be used for podcasts, placed inside videos or 101 other marketing uses. As of today, people still like Americans, and the need for good voice actors that are American are in high demand by other countries. To be able to appeal to an American via voiceover with a young male, is exactly what most target audiences like hearing. So it’s no wonder this gig has received well over 3,000 purchases so far.
4) Present a Press Conference for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/voiceactor/present-a-press-conference When you are looking to have someone give you that “conference” look to your videos, this is your gig. Making any important announcements? Well for $5, you can get all the aesthetics of having a press conference with cameras surrounding you, while you have your man deliver a speech to the public about your announcement. Really cool stuff when used in the right setting(s).
5) Make this funny turtle dance and get CRAZY and show your logo or text for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/yarino/make-this-funny-turtle-dance-and-get-crazy-and-show-your-logo-or-text This is a great thing to have when you are looking for a quirky video to get your message to your viewers.
6) Do YouTube video SEO for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/alanletsgo/promote-advertise-and-get-you-around-10000-youtube-channel-views You couldn’t possibly post all these videos without getting some help from other Fiverr users to get the viral-ness of your channel going. This is the perfect gig for those looking to increase their video views and stimulate growth for other viewers to start seeing your vids.
7)Â Create a Fun, Custom, Commercial Explainer Video for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/videoltl/create-a-fun-custom-commercial-explainer-video Having a video made for your YouTube channel or video sharing networks is often a costly thing to do, but much like the White Board video at #2, Fiverr makes everything a whole lot cheaper. This comes in a unique animated style, in video explanation format – useful for telling your prospect base what you offer to them and why they should use you.
When it comes to reliability, you want someone who can do the work, but at a fairly efficient rate. Well, you’re going to need a literal Virtual Assistant company to work with you, thankfully that is what you can get right on Fiverr! We have narrowed it down the best companies and/or personal Virtual Assistants to have at your side. The personal assistants we have tested and can attest to their work and quality. The major thing is, always make sure your VA is properly equipped to handle your job. You need Excel work, do they even have Excel – see what I mean. Not everyone is ready to accept you job, so message all the Virtual Assistants on here if you need to. If you are going to have a lasting relationship with any of these people/companies, then you should find the right one up front NOW, right?
1) Be your ultimate Virtual Assistant for 3 hours for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/purplewings/be-your-ultimate-virtual-asisstant-for-3-hours Seriously, how can you beat 3 hours of work for $5? I honestly don’t know how many of these VAs will be here years from now or months from now – so go gobble them up while they are still available. Why do I say this? Because people often will take these VAs off Fiverr and have them work full-time. This saves the VAs 20% of their costs and you get a Virtual Assistant that you can rely on forever. In either case, we’ve ranked these Virtual Assistans in order of how well they performed their tasks that we assigned them. This doesn’t mean they won’t perform better/worse for you, because we had them do things like optimizing article posts, organizing data, sorting products. If you have these types of tasks, this list is for you, if it’s different – hire them for 2-5 hours and see how they perform.
2) Be your ultimate virtual assistant for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/bestquality/offer-1-hour-worth-of-virtual-assistant-services While you may only get 1/3 of the time from our #1 choice, the reason we like bestquality so much is because of the QUALITY. She has a fast connection to the internet (always the VAs biggest problem) and the comprehension of what tasks need to be done, doing them NON-STOP (some VAs are VERY lackadaisical in their jobs), and the fact that she offers re-do’s for certain work not performed well. So it’s either QUALITY or QUANTITY – your choice.
3) Manually proof read 5000 words document for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/fastwriter247/manually-proof-read-5000-words-documents-in-24-hours Not everybody will have need for this type of gig. Some may argue it doesn’t even fit into the VA category, but I argue it does. Have you ever written an eBook (or had one written for $40-$50) and tried to proof read over everything? It’s hard, especially if it’s in your own words. To you, that content may sound exactly like the idea you are trying to portray to your buyers, but it comes out completely wrong when another person reads it. This has happened at least 14-15 times that I can remember when we’ve put out eBooks for promotional uses. We say one thing, but when other read it, it means another. THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE PROOF READERS! I can only imagine, some of the errors I made, would have cost me 20-30 sales, which translated into a couple grand. Definitely worth $5 to have around!
4) Do 3 hours of expert Data Entry work for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/dataentry890/complete-any-type-of-data-entry-work-3-hours When it comes to data entry, we all know how boring it can be. There is literally no job in the world that drains your energy like going back and forth between two documents, just to insure that the information from one file is then transferred into the new one. IT SUCKS! But Fiverr can save your life, especially if you have a job where you do this for a living. You can have a worker do everything for the next 3 hours for just $5!
5) Be your ultimate virtual assistant for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/emmyraex/be-your-ultimate-virtual-assistant The reason this seller makes the list, is because of their willingness to write and create content during their VA times. A lot of sellers (because they are Indian or non-English speaking) do not offer writing in their Virtual Assistant gigs. So if you are looking for cheap content, this is your go-to person. The content won’t be that of a professional Fiverr writer; however, you can get upwards of 800-1,000 words of content churned out in a single hour.
6) Work as your virtual assistant for 3 hours for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/shuvo008/work-as-your-virtual-assistant-for-3-hours Much like the #1 choice on our list, this seller offers 3 hours of work; however, we’ve found that the other seller has a higher quality of work. But hey, try them both out for $5 and you can get 6 hours of work done (a whole day of work) for just $10 in total. Who can possibly beat that?
7) Be a virtual assistant for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/ashansilva/type-up-to-20-pages Last up on our list for article writers. This seller used to provide beyond amazing content for $5. And I mean, like 2-3 pages of content in the time you hired her for, for $5. Now, she has dropped on our list, but still puts out quality content, trusted by over 500+ Fiverr users, we can say that this VA won’t let you down.
Let’s face it, when it comes to graphics and editing, it can get expensive REALLY QUICK, that’s also why most Hollywood block busters are paying $100M just for their editors and graphic artists. So when you can get $5 for a logo on Fiverr, it can sound like heaven. In fact, companies like Verizon, Time Warner, Fiverr Bot (yes, us!), SEO.com and others have gotten graphic work done on Fiverr. Crazy, isn’t it? If big companies are taking advantage of this, you probably should too! Here’s our list of the best graphics editors, now depending on what you need, each may be ranked differently, but we are delivery a wide array of the best graphic artists we’ve had deliver for us.
1) Design 2 AWESOME logo design in 48 hours for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/gigblast/design-highly-unique-conceptual-logo When it comes to creating a sleek, corporate-styled and easily readable, gigblast is our go-to designer for logos. With quite a number of orders, over 10,000 so far, gigblast is certainly on the books for being on of the Top Graphic Logo Designers on Fiverr. That’s why he’s number one on our list. While other graphic editors may do touch-ups, clipping, etc. – logo design is the first step to an online company branding themselves.
2) Do anything in Photoshop in 24hrs for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/stevegrey/do-any-photoshop-job-within-24-hr When you need Photoshop work, let’s face it, most of us don’t have the program – and the fact that it costs $795.00 to buy outright or $10 / mo. – not including the time you have to dump into learning a program that none of it’s individual creators even knows fully what’s it’s functional capabilities are. So yeah, PS is a lot of work, we know – we’ve seen some of our graphic work done right in front of us! So if you are in ANY NEED of a Photoshop project being completed, stevegrey has been a highly used Fiverr seller that we’ve trusted with more than a dozen of our graphic edits on photos.
3) Do 10 image clipping path only for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/mayarrm/do-10-image-clipping-path-only If you don’t know what clipping is, it’s removing a background so that a singular object can stand out on a black, white or solid color background. There are often a huge demand for these types of pictures in eCommerce stores, where the backgrounds can detract from the buyer actually seeing the details of an item. For $5 to get 10 images clipped is amazing. Most image clippers are from India, as it takes quite a large amount of time in Photoshop to do this work, so it’s a great deal. Even better, mayarrm also offers great services for placing (aka masking) solid color backgrounds into your photos for you. A dual service that is not highly purchased, but if you’re an eCommerce stored with pictures that need clipping/masking, you’ll be ordering $100s worth of his work.
4) Make Your HANDWRITING into a font for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/nothamzasalam/make-your-handwriting-into-a-font Seriously, where else can you get custom fonts for $5? Did you know that Facebook paid over $12,000 for their font, and you can even purchase it for the low-low price of $180 for promotional use. You starting to see how expensive these types of things can get.
5) Design an Amazing Flyer, Banner, Cover, Business Card, Post Card for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/cosminmala/design-an-amazing-flyer-banner-cover-business-card-post-card Whether is a flyer, business card or post card, cosminmala is a graphic artist you should be looking at. With over 3,000 orders and 5,000+ designs in the portfolio, there is certainly the ability to know the style you are getting. However, we’ve found that this artist really is versatile and thus makes the list over any other graphic editor because they’re able to conform to so many styles and for so many types of promotional materials: flyers, banners, covers, business cards, etc.
6) Design AMAZING flyer, poster, brochure, card for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/yanitsa/create-attractive-flyer-design Need a great flyer made for a special event you have coming up? We’ve spent upwards of $100-$200 per flyer to get these types of graphics made. While they may have a “unique edge” over a $5 flyer, for $10-$20 you can get the exact same appeal as the premium designers offer out there. These flyers are cool, sleek and unique to say the least. Don’t miss out on this special opportunity to get your artwork for 10% of the normal market cost!
7) Design an EYE catching logo for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/design_line36/design-an-eye-catching-logo-with-free-revisions Looking for a graphic editor that can give you an edgier logo design, then design_line36 is your man. With artwork that delivers beautiful colors and styles found nowhere else, if you are looking to stand out from the crowd in a unique way, this logo design with free revisions is better than you could have hoped for.
Video editing can be boring, if you’ve ever done it – then you know what we mean. However, there are people out there that have great tools and are extremely fast with editing videos (like it’s a second motion to them). The point being, there are people willing to edit anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes of video for $5. This can be some really great stuff to have, in fact, some of these editors can make your videos look extremely professional for just $10-$15, and the outcome can literally be something able to go viral!
1) PROFESSIONAL video editing for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/crslaytor/do-professional-video-editing Video editing can be a gruesome task if you’re not already familiar with the layout for today’s modern editors. Thankfully, they don’t have as many varied options as Photoshop for editing photos, it can still get complex. Our videos often need editing, probably because we’re not perfect, and this would explain a lot of things…. hmmm But in either case, editing a video for $5 and 5 minutes of edited video. It’s really great stuff!
2) Add 5 min of Visual SUBTITLES to your Online Video for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/ashley_scott/add-7-min-of-your-subtitles-to-your-online-video Adding subtitles to your video can sometimes be challenging if you are a newbie to video editors. Let’s face it, do you really need to learn video editing at this point in your career? Are you ever going to be using this skill on a regular basis. Why? Because the programs change so wearily often, if you don’t keep up, you’ll be outdated in 1-2 years of not using a video editor. If that’s the case, this video editing gig is for you.
3) Provide professional video editing for $5 –Â https://www.fiverr.com/jgelet/provide-professional-video-editing Another great video editor on our list. We have multiple people we go to, depending on who is less busy and get turn around our projects in the least time. We recommend contacting all these people on our list.
4) Do PROFESSIONAL video editing for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/crslaytor/do-professional-video-editing Another great video editor on our list. We have multiple people we go to, depending on who is less busy and get turn around our projects in the least time. We recommend contacting all these people on our list.
5) Do professional video editing in next 24h for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/qmovie/do-professional-video-editing-in-next-24h Another great video editor on our list. We have multiple people we go to, depending on who is less busy and get turn around our projects in the least time. We recommend contacting all these people on our list. Of course, with easy edits, this seller usually comes out on top.
6) Provide professional video editing services for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/djyoung/provide-professional-level-video-editing-services Another great video editor on our list. We have multiple people we go to, depending on who is less busy and get turn around our projects in the least time. We recommend contacting all these people on our list.
7) Do Basic Video Editing on one video up to 15 MINUTES for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/carlaism/do-basic-video-editing This gig can rack up quickly if you ask for too much, but if your video edits are simple, but the video is long, then it’s a perfect match. 15 minutes of video being edited for just $5? Who can beat that. Even if you editing at the play speed (which is impossible), you’d still have 15-20 minutes of work. That’s definitely worth $5.
Writing is hard, fun and boring – yes all of them. It’s hard because you really don’t want to sip another cup of coffee and find another way to talk about topic “XYZ” for another 500 words. I don’t blame you, it get’s boring after a while. But it’s fun when you have someone on Fiverr do the 500 words for you for just $5, and you just spend 5 minutes doing minor edits, putting in the blog and optimizing the page for your keywords. We’ve had quite a number of articles written, in fact half of this entire article was written by someone on Fiverr as the skeleton and filled in with the meat by our Fiverr Bot writers, can you tell what parts? EXACTLY! See our best picks below…
1) https://www.fiverr.com/thewritingqueen – Anything from this writer has been gold. She Copyscape checks all of the work, delivers E-Zine quality articles, and usually goes 50-150 words over the limit she set in the gig. The delivery times are that of a writing team, which I assume is what The Writing Queen has behind her. The offer for 1,000 words of content for $5 is such a great deal, you just can’t pass up a writer like that, even if all the content isn’t exactly “the best in the world”, let’s face it – it’s 5 freaking dollars! I write here for a living, so I know what it’s like to churn out 1-2 thousand words for an article. Take this article for example, ending up somewhere in the 10,000 word range! Long story short, while she may not have a lot of reviews, we haven’t seen anyone offer this high of quality and for so many words.
2) Write a high quality article that is seo optimized for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/marketwriter/write-a-high-quality-article-that-is-seo-optimized SEO optimization in an article is key if you are looking to rank it well in the search engines. While our #1 writer does not offer any optimization for your article (delivers via .txt), you can come to our secondary choice if you are looking to have all that work done for you up front (about 3-4 minutes of extra work).
3) Write a 400 word article for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/natashanixon/write-a-400-word-article As one of the top rated writers on Fiverr, natashanixon and her team put out unbelievable content. They have always delivered great content, and whenever I had a problem, getting the article re-written was not a problem at all for them. They often promote their website where you can get the articles for slightly less; however, I like staying on the safety of Fiverr for writing, so I can request refunds if the article is utter garbage (which every writer eventually puts out – everyone has an “off day”).
4) Copywrite your Sales Video script for you for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/erapport/create-your-sales-video-script-for-you Do you have a video that you need written down for content purposes? A lot of video marketers are catching on to the fact that you need to have your videos transcripts written out for Google spiders to be able to search, find and index. You can literally double and triple your traffic by putting a viral video into text format for viewers to read. And for $5, how can you beat this? It’s usually like a 30-60 minute job, especially if you aren’t fast at typing.
5) Write The Most Persuasive About Us Page for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/writerkate8/write-the-most-persuasive-about-us-page Every business needs an About Us page, and the best way to get that done (instead of spending hours on it), is to have a writer with an outside perspective write it for you. Then you can come back and add in the personal details that you want. Trust us, this is the quickest and easiest way to make a 300-400 word About Us page that doesn’t suck!
6) Write a 200 Word Article and Post on a PR5 Blog for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/domquar/write-a-200-word-article-and-post-on-a-pr-5-blog When you are looking for not only content, but also promotion with that content, then look no further than this gig. The ability to post on a high PR website, means that there are already visitors going to the blog, the website is an authority, and the link juice from this blog will rank your website higher in Google. This is a trifecta for a $5 gig.
7) Be Your British Article Writer for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/ebookwriter21/be-your-british-article-writer Every tire of the same old accent or writers, need to mix it up and reach a new audience? A British writer is just what you ordered. While it may not stick out like the accents Brits speak, it will draw audiences with new vocabulary and a new view on varied subjects.
We all have website troubles from time to time. Maybe your website got hacked, there’s this weird alignment error in your website, you need to make your website mobile optimized OR you don’t even have a website! Either way, these gigs are for you. From beginning to end, the placement of these editors is on a BEST to WORST scale (unlike all the other categories), this is rated on a START HERE and END HERE scale. The first person is all about website development. He can do installation of websites, create an customize them, etc. The final person is all about helping you fix your website, so it’s free from any errors.
1) Create a WordPress Website or WordPress Design for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/alinam1/create-a-wordpress-website-business-or-personal Honestly, everything on this list is necessary at some point during your website’s lifetime, usually multiple times. But where we all start out online, is the need to build your own website, something that you own and control. Think of it like your virtual house or virtual real estate. If you build and push marketing towards these domains, they can even sell for THOUSANDS of dollars on sites like Flippa or GoDaddy Auctions. So build with the intent of investing. And for $5, how could the investment go wrong?
2) Work, fix or customize your Magento eCommerce site for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/hacpires/do-work-on-your-magento-ecommerce-site Honestly, if you don’t own WordPress – switch over, but hey. A lot of people just haven’t gotten the message yet, and if you’re one of them – then you need this gig for any Magento fixes. This and Joomla seem like the Top 3 CMS (Content Management Systems) used today, and for good reason, they are easy to use. But when you got a problem, and you screwed something up on your website (and don’t know how to fix it), just send this guy $5 and he’ll fix 1 problem with it. Awesome service that is worth every penny.
3) Design a professional MOBILE website for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/seoparam/design-a-professional-mobile-website Once you’ve finally got your website up and running, you need to make sure that it’s Mobile Optimized, especially with Google’s Mobilegeddon happening now. If you don’t have a website that is mobile optimized, you are asking for Google to slap you (as they said they would eventually). So spend $5, stop being cheap, and don’t have your rankings drop just because you didn’t buy this gig!
4) Fix your html, css, jquery, wordpress issues for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/maverickabhi/fix-your-html-css-issues–2 There is a large need out there for fixing website problems. No matter who you are, you eventually do something that screws up another part of your site. Sad thing is, it’s like a car engine inside the coding of your website, and if you don’t know what to look for, have the right tools, and the right knowledge – you are S.O.L. (sorry outta luck). Well, fear no more my fellow webmasters – we no longer need be Jack-of-All-Trades anymore! I’ve literally spent around $500 on this guy, and it’s been worth every penny. I’ve had him recover almost a dozen of my websites from crazy errors, and all at the cost of $5 per fix. SOOOO AWESOME!!!
5) Fix hacked wordpress clean malware for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/sachinmaster/fix-hacked-wordpress Have you ever suffered from a hack, are you currently and ran across this article in a web search? Well fear no more, this is the prayer you had, being answered. I’ve actually had the disprivilge of having 2 websites hacked. One I personally owned, another was a client of mine. Let’s say, neither of us were happy, but I had to hear about it non stop over the phone. Well, I messaged this seller, and for $10 I was back, up and running. Thank God!
6) Build eCommerce website store for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/mirpurlive/build-ecommerce-website-store If you are just starting out online, and you’ve already established your brick n mortar as a success, then you NEED to get online with an eCommerce. Even if your sales don’t immediately come rolling in, it’s there 24/7 building your brand and awareness, and with the right Fiverr promotions, can become a whole other lead gen and income on auto-pilot. Building an eCommerce website is not fun, but the setup is all taken care of for you with just a $5 bill. Isn’t that something else?
7) Increase your website speed,optimize page speed for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/cloudframz/increase-your-website-speedoptimize-page-speed Once you’ve built your website, it’s about high time you focused on improving the conversion ratio. The first thing that any search engine or random visitor is looking for, is the website load times and speed. You are literally losing 1% of your audience for every .1 seconds you run over a 2 second website load time. That’s crazy when you begin realizing some sites (maybe yours) takes 7-8 seconds to load (that’s 70-80% loss of clients). This $5 investment is worth every penny for you!
Just For Fun
There are some crazy things that you can find on Fiverr – and with 5 million gigs listed, it’s a wonder why some of these haven’t taken off and become a sensation yet! Well, in case you have just $5 but you’re looking to have a “gay ‘ole time”, for what in today’s day-n-age get’s you almost nothing, you’re in luck! There are some crazy things that people are willing to do for your $5…
1) Give a video of students study your message in Open school for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/latika426/give-a-video-of-students-studying-your-message-in-their-open-school Why is this one of our favorite “Just for Fun” gigs? Mainly because you can incidentally pay these kids to say crazy things because they don’t understand all the English language’s vocabulary and slang terms, where they give the legendary meme “OP is Phaggot“. While the term phaggot isn’t a term that should be used in a derogatory term, the trolling on the internet has just been taken to a whole new level with this. Plus it goes to a good cause, you buy their gig and you supply the school with papers, books, pens and other things a developing nation needs to teach it’s children.
2) Sing happy birthday as Tin Foil Man in just a thong for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/youtubefun/sing-happy-birthday-astin-foil-man-in-just-a-thong This is honestly hilarious and this guy was one of the first Super Sellers on Fiverr, at least in the Bizarre and For Fun sections he was. Literally showing the low/high? point of what someone will do for $5. This guy will go down in history forever, as his images and 100’s of his videos are forever immortalized in YouTube, Reddit, Facebook and 101 other social media networks. I hope it was worth it man… because for $5 – it was worth is for me! I literally just bought this gig when I was bored one day, surfing one of our accounts – I was not let down. BUY THIS GUY!!!
3) Perform Morgan Freeman, Gandalf or other celebrity impression voiceovers for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/voicetractor47/perform-morgan-freeman-gandalf-or-other-celebrity-impression-voiceovers Honestly, pretty good – there are a lot of talented people out there on Fiverr and this is one of those gigs you cannot miss. If you’ve ever wanted to hear that beautiful Morgan Freeman voice say, “Candied waffles & licorice farts are a pleasant taste in my mouth.” It’s absolutely hilarious. While, you may take it a step further and prank a friend with this by creating a soundboard of 20-30 lines that you can re-use as a conversation, the possibilities are endless.
4) Say anything as Harry Potter – https://www.fiverr.com/adamrussell/say-anything-as-harry-potter Another voice talent on Fiverr that can do 1 voice that it seems everyone wants to hear, Harry Potter! We haven’t purchased this gig, but instead have seem him travelling the interwebs with fantastic meme videos. We can testify for the quality – go buy it if you’ve been waiting to prank your bff by making them think Harry Potter is with you right now.
5) Do a custom Barack Obama impersonation for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/celebimpression/do-a-custom-barack-obama-impersonation We seriously love the voice actors on Fiverr, there are so many, and yet the best ones rise like the cream of the crop (mainly on this list). We’ve spent literally $1,000-$2,000 on useless stuff on Fiverr. Why? Because it beats spending $100 for a semi-fun weekend, when you can have 20 people do crazy things for you and watch the outcome at home!
6) Prank Call Anyone You Want – https://www.fiverr.com/misterwonderful/prank-call-anyone-you-want Have you been looking for a partner in crime? Well if you need a buddy (like the good ‘ole days) to prank your friends with, then misterwonderful is your man. He’s counted up over 100 prank calls so far on Fiverr and shows no signs of slowing down. He makes the list for pure funniness of the calls he makes.
7) Make a prank phone call for $5 – https://www.fiverr.com/alliemadison12/make-a-prank-phone-call In need of a female part for your prank call, then this is your gig.
Why the Rapid Growth?
Fiverr is a bustling hub where people offer their services for $5, and with millions of unique visitors each month to the website, why not? The sign up process is easier than Facebook, buying a gig is quicker than registering for email, what’s not to love! The entire process of Fiverr is a streamlined roller coaster for both buyer and seller, offering a whirlwind of delight for just the small fee of $5. And that’s just from the buyer’s side, imagine as a seller, people paying you $5 to do something extremely 1) Easy 2) Fun 3) Quick and you can have 100’s of people a day giving you $5 to do this. That’d be pretty cool, wouldn’t it? Well that’s exactly what Fiverr offers when you sign up and post a “gig” telling the world what you’ll do for $5.
LEARN HOW TO BECOME A TOP-RATED SELLER ON FIVERR
Get Notified of Each New Fiverr Tip and Super Seller Secret We Release
For any potential Fiverr seller, there are a variety of gigs that already sell, and you can choose from the ones that best suit your needs. All that you need to do is scroll through and compare the services on there (or in the buyer’s guide below) and see what your competition is like. Now the starting price for a gig is only $5, hence the name Fiverr, and this makes it affordable for those intending to purchase gigs. This is a beautiful thing psychologically that Fiverr has done for you as a freelancer/entrepreneur online – they’ve made someone open their wallet for you. The idea goes like this, “Once someone has already entrusted you with something they hold of value [money/power/time], even if a small amount, when you’ve proven yourself, they will entrust you with it again AND oftentimes with more.” – R. Bandler
Another great adage that puts it in another perspective is this, “The most taxing portion of business growth is the acquisition of new customers. [Acquisition] takes almost four to five times as many resources [money/power/time] to get a new customer than it does to keep one that is already paying.” – Warren Buffet
So basically, Fiverr has done the hardest part for you – made the customer open up their wallet and give you their first small portion of “trust”. That’s all money is, right? An I.O.U. Now when all is said and done, as a seller, you keep only $4 out of every $5. This is due to Fiverr’s 20% commission and PayPal fees. This may not seem like a lot of money, especially if you are doing work that you normally get paid MUCH MORE for! This is true, but there are some sweet spots in Fiverr that allow you to monopolize your time and get paid, a minimum of $20 / hr. up to $300 / hr. The $20 mark is our suggested minimum for performing work on Fiverr. You never want a gig to take more than 15 minutes to perform.
All you will have to do is find out how to competitively present your service so that you win and stand out unique among those offering similar services like you do. As a result, you need to get some tips regarding the best Fiverr gigs already being offered, and then you can have a base to start with and create unique offers/twists for.
OUR TOP 10 FIVERR GIGS TO SELL
To start, all of the best selling gigs on Fiverr revolve around the simple fact that you are MAKING MONEY FOR OTHERS in a form of marketing, one way or another. These fun, crazy, bizarre gigs DO NOT SELL and for some reason, the things that are simple to do (eBooks, PDFs, pre-written guides, etc.), you need to ramp up to extreme amounts (like creating 100 accounts with Fiverr Bot) to actually produce a monthly income from. So if you don’t see that you have any expertise in one of these industries, move on to the next one. There is literally something for everyone to do here. Even if you think that you couldn’t deliver back links (our #1 seller), you’re wrong! It only takes about $300 to buy the software, and 1 hour of training, and you’re making a minimum of $500-$2,000 per Fiverr account. YEAH!!!
1) Back Links – If you are familiar with the tricks that will rank a website on top of search engines, such as creating backlinks and blog posting, then you could offer this service on Fiverr. In Fact, it stands out to be among the Best Fiverr Gigs that can be sold here! And quite frankly there are a variety of different links you can offer, from 100 different SEO softwares that build them for you. However, I can only recommend GSA & SeNuke for link building. If you get SeNuke, you WILL get enough sales to pay the $200+ / mo. price tag for it because everyone loves SeNuke for Tier 1 & Tier 2 links. But all that aside, there’s bookmarks, wiki links, blog posts, article submissions, blog commenting, forum commenting/posting and more. So just find a couple gigs that sell really well, imitate them & offer more than them, let the sales roll in for 4-5 months and then lower your gig deliveries to decrease the work load.
2) Article Writing – This is an evergreen market that will never go away. Content is KING and Quality is QUEEN. This is the major thing to remember in writing. And when it comes down to it, once you get your first few reviews on Fiverr and offer a really great deal (like 800 words for $5), then you’re going to get bought up like there is no tomorrow. If you have the right outsourcers, or are looking to get your feet wet and make $2,000-$2,500 a month writing full time, then this is your niche.
3) Graphic Design – If you are good at modern 3D, then try offering this service by creating 3D Logos, whiteboard animations and 3D render of products to the buyers that need this service. In fact, it can go beyond 3D, although that’s what the “in thing” is now-a-days. You can do logo & graphic design work using a multitude of programs. Photoshop if you’re looking to clip, mask, edit, improve, customize a photo. There are logo creators like Quick Logo Maker for sale on the Warrior Forum that can make logos from a library of cool designs within seconds, not minutes! Whatever your flavor, if you look into the niche, you’ll find that a lot of the tools out there (though sometimes hard to find) will speed up your job and make $5 / delivery seem like a quick cash flow to $100K this year (and it can be!).
4) WordPress Installation – Since WordPress has become popular on the internet, you could offer some WordPress skills especially if you are good in CSS, HTML and general WordPress troubleshooting and editing. You’d be surprised, but a lot of people don’t know how to install WordPress for the first time, or the tenth for that matter. I’ve had clients come to me, year after year, asking me to help install a new WordPress template for them. Best part, I’d charge $75 to install it, and spend $5 having another person do it. And this happens all the time on Fiverr. People may even know how to do it, but rather pay you $5 for the 5 minutes it takes you to perform this task… amazing, isn’t it?
5) Voice Overs – There are many purchasers who need this service because they might be looking for a specific voice that could promote their brand in the way that they want. Give this a shot and you might just be the one they need! Unfortunately, while we see the extreme amount of money to be made in this niche, we’ve never been able to crack it because voice work was never any of our specialties. If it is for you, and you got a pretty good microphone, then you definitely need to post a gig offer your services.
6) Video Reviews – These couldn’t be any easier to do, yet they are always in demand. Most people are going to buy this and ask you to review their company or a new product on the market. It’s really simple, you don’t even need the product, you just talk and cover a few high points about the buyer’s “XYZ” item. Usually, they hand you a script, but if you offer to create one for them (use Dragon Speak to have it write down while you talk), you can get paid $5 extra for simply having Dragon Speak installed on your computer while you do the video review.
7) App Reviews – You will obviously need an Android or Apple device to leave reviews, although there are apps now that allow you to “clone” the effects of each other and access each other’s app stores (don’t ask us which ones). People usually are looking to get some good reviews to their new products, and the best way to do that is to get genuine reviews from people. Offer to write 100-200 word review about their product, app, game, etc. and give them a 5 star rating + real feedback on anything to improve. The best part about this, if you’re inside your phone a lot (texting, gaming, calling, etc.) then you can get some really awesome premium apps (FOR FREE) on your phone. When we finally stopped offering our gig, some of our employee’s phones had $1,000+ in premium apps that they never had to pay for. Pretty cool, huh?
8) Website SEO Optimization – This is way different than back links or website design work. When it comes to optimizing a website, there are some simple rules to stand by. Keep the characters under a certain limit according to Google, don’t overuse your keywords. Make the title sound helpful. It’s really easy. But a lot of people are afraid to do it themselves! Once you get a few reviews, you’d be amazed at how large some of these orders can get. And when you’re charging $5-$10 per page optimized, you can end up with $300-$400 orders for eCommerce sites. We’ve had months where our optimization accounts finished with $4,000 in revenue for the month!
9) WordPress Speed Optimization – Everyone needs a faster website, and there are some really easy ways to do this. In fact, some of them are basically one-click fixes and people don’t realize that’s all it takes to speed up your website by 2-3 seconds. Well, there is an entire sea of people looking for your services to push “that button” for them. All you need to do is match the right tools (WP Super Cache, Leverage Browser Caching Ninjas, Remove query strings from static resources) and you’ve sped up the website and pass most WebPageTest & GTmetrix tests.
10) Social Media Marketing – Many people looking for gigs on Fiverr are looking for help on how to do their social media design such as Facebook cover photo design, Timeline design and generally a web banner that they could use across the social networks to reflect and promote their brand. So if you are good in Graphics design, then make use of this to offer this incredible service.
Our Conclusion of the Best Fiverr Gigs
Well, there you have it, some of the Best Fiverr Gigs that you could sell, and that will put you on your feet as a freelancer earning from home FULL TIME. What are you waiting for? Start now, utilize Fiverr, see the outcome! And if you want to really make some serious money on Fiverr, like Fiverr Dominator (made $100,000 this year), Sasha F (made $125,000 this year), Lazy Susan (made $36,000 this year) or SEO_Guru (made $75,000 this year) then you need to get Fiverr Bot – the only system that can automate the entire process of making money on Fiverr (leaving you just to do deliveries). Click the link and learn more of how all this is possible.